Rupture celebrates its 7th year with a dedicated night of quality Drum & Bass both old & new
Good for your Structure
If you haven’t been to Rupture, & you are into Drum ‘n’ Bass – whether you like the newer jungle sound, or the old school & hardcore styles – it’s about time you checked out this event run by Double O & DJ Mantra.
- Date: Friday 15th November 2013
- Location: Corsica Studios, 4-5 Elephant Rd, London SE17 1LB
- Link: Rupture Facebook Event Page
- In 2006, DJ’s Mantra & Double O set up a dedicated night of quality D&B both old & new – Representing quality underground music.
- Since 2008 the event has taken place at Corsica Studios – a venue situated in 2 railway arches in Elephant and Castle in South London.
- It’s fully equipped with a Funktion one sound system, which is definitely booming. The tops are pretty good too, which means unlike some events, my ears don’t ring for days – even if I’ve been stood in front of a speaker cab.
- The music is always spot on, never failing to please, the bookings are always decent with a good mix of the well known to the criminally overlooked & smaller names.
- The crowd is a good mix of young & old, male & female, all kind of people from different backgrounds too, which is nice to see & reminds me of how it used to be.
- Room One: Loxy & Digital, Gremlinz & Double O, SB81, Rumbleton, Threshold, Theory, Antidote, Greenleaf, Miss Pink & Mizeyesis
- Room Two: DJ Trax & Nucleus, Chris Inperspective, Louise Plus One & Hughese, Dwarde & Gand, Nibbers & Dave Faze & DJ Groove
- Tickets for the night are only £5 early bird, £8 & £12 in advance, then more on the door.
- Link: Buy Tickets on Ticketweb
Update – Just can’t Stop
- Big love to Nibbers for the support & playing the exclusive Just can’t stop (Peace & Love VIP) on dubplate on the night – The bass tore the place down. 😉