Old School Special
Up for a decent old school night in London? then this ones you – with two rooms & a strong line up in each, expect a night of beats & booming bass.
- Date: Saturday 25th July 2015
- Location: The Rhythm Factory, 16-18 Whitechapel Rd, London E1 1EW
- Link: Timestretch Facebook Event Page
- Chris Inperspective founded the Technicality nights in 1999 to represent the under represented in D&B, & it has been going strong ever since.
- Technicality is held in a few different locations & this one on the 26th will be at The Rhythm Factory – which is a nightclub, bar, gallery & restaurant in the day, located on Whitechapel Road just around the corner from Brick Lane in East London.
- Timestretch is the night of Ben Kei & Nibbers & they are presenting room two with an old school selection from start to finish, covering Hardcore through to Jungle with some legends of the scene providing a cross section of what’s what from 1992 to 1996.
- Room One (Technicality) Chris Inperspective with Fabio playing a classic Speed set, Bailey playing a classic Bluenote set, Senses, Andy Skopes, Raggamuffin & Sargy, Aitch b2b Alex Volume & on mic duties are Blackeye & Goldenchild.
- Room Two (Timestretch) Nibbers & Ben Kei with Dj Trax, Uncle Dugs, Threshold, Jamie G & Thumbzo.
- Tickets for the night are £5 early bird
- £8 in advance then £10 on the door
- NUS £5
Flyer Design by the very talented & good friend DrJimble